Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Tolmans




We had so much fun at your Tolman family Christmas Eve Party. All the Tolman boys talked about their favorite Chritmas on their mission. Memories of Grandmas Hughes were shared and the excitement of Children at Christmas.Here is Jason with his AWESOME neck collar.

Best Buds listening to Grandmas Christmas story

The 3 princesses, Emma, Cami & Makayla

All the Grandkids opening their presents. Like I said there is nothing like children at Christmas.

Mom & Dad Tolman got their quilt from Joe & Bethany.




4 comments:

Christi said...

So why the fusion and the neck collar? Did I miss something? Or is this from old injuries? You guys have the worst "luck" with injuries and surgeries and everything--but are so blessed to still be walking, etc. Wow.

I am soooo glad to see your updates. I was getting a little worried.

Christi said...

ps I love your new template.

Christi said...

Hi G-
This is totally off subject, but back on July 4, I think, of 2000 (2001?) I had a yummy tuna mac salad at your house. It had green peas and mayo and ranch in it, I think... I have tried to recreate it often and I am wondering if you have an actual recipe or if you just throw it together like Martha Stewart. I'm craving it...
loves
me

The Tolman Family said...

Hey "Your Truely" Who are you?
I am trying to think of a recipe I did. Maybe if I know who you are I will remember the salad. glenda