Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just a quick update.

Well I think I am finally caught up with our blog.

Just to give everyone a quick update, Jason is doing great from his surgery. He did end up having blood clots in his legs two weeks after the surgery. So he is still on blood thinner and has to wear those cool white circulation socks. As for the neck brace, he is still wearing it, but only when he drives, around alot of people, or knows that he will be walking on slick side walks.

As for Glenda, she is still working at the hospital, but has a new position. She is over all the purchasing of supplies and equipment for the hospital. It is a salary position. She works Monday thur Friday, but it is VERY flexible. NO MORE 12 hour shifts. Last week was her first week of training, plus she was still covering on the floor with her old positions. For a two week period she worked 108 hours. She is very excited for this position and feels very blessed that she was asked to take this position.

For everyone that usually receives a Christmas newsletter from us. One is coming out very soon. It wont be a Christmas letter of course, but it will give you an update of what has been going on this year.

We are sadden by the passing of our dear Prophet, Gordan B. Hinckley this past week. We have been reflecting on all the great things he has done for the church. We are sad, but very happy to know that he is with our Heavenly Father and his dear wife.


p.s. Who ever is leaving me posts named, "Yours Truely" please let me know who you are. I have not been able to figure out who they are coming from.

3 comments:

Christi said...

Oh Glenda... I'm sorry. I thought I would be haunting your dreams... I first starting torturing you in the winter semester of 1996 at the Cannon Center. Then, at the end of winter semester 2000 you hired me at the tuition office... Glenda, I LOVE YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME!!! hahahaha... You taught me the wonders of red tape at BYU, how to play The Farming Game, and you taught me that I had some pride issues to deal with. Do you know who I am? :) You know you love me, too.... ;0)

Christi said...

Oh! Come see me here: http://perfect-simplicity.blogspot.com

The Tolman Family said...

Im sorry that I did not know it was you Christy. I just could not link it to anyone and was wondering who was leaving me such nice comments. Thanks for visiting our log. Luv US