Sunday, January 20, 2008

Zach's Piano Recital

December 17, 2006

Zach has been taking lessons from a lady that lives down the street from us. A couple of months ago, he was told that he needed to figure out what he wanted to play for the Christmas Program. One day I came home and he was playing my favorite Christmas song. " Do You Hear what I Hear." I said, "Hey that is my favorite song." Zach said, " I know mom, that is why i picked this one." You can tell that he was nervous, but we think he did a great job. I was sad that I did not get to see the recital. Jason had surgery that day. He had a neck fusion on C5-C6 and I was still at the hospital with him. Thanks to Grandma Tolman and Aunt Debi I was able to have pictures and this video so I can see how well he did. His teacher says that he had a real musical talent. We hope that he continues piano, but I think he wants to try something else when he gets to Junior High.

1 comment:

Crazy Lees said...

Zach you did do a great job at your recital! We are so proud of you!