Monday, August 18, 2008

School Has Started - Junior High here come Zach Attack

Zachs first day of 7th Grade was Friday. I cant believe that this day has finally come. I have been dreading this day all year. But he is excited. He was up and going before Jason and I were up. This year he will ride the bus. I dont know if that scares me more then him being at the Jr. High.

All ready to go!!
The tradition picture with Bowser
All the new 7th graders in the neighborhood.
Skotie Houle, Leah Denter, Zach, K.J. Vanderwerff, Alex Echols, Zak Wood and Erin Fage. Ready to take on the world!!!
Waiting for the Bus!!
Coming home after his first day as a SEVEY!!!!!

Zach we just want to let you know that you are AWEOME!!!! We know that you will do great in Jr. High. Luv Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Christi said...

Dex and I are sitting here looking at the pics and can't believe Zach is in Junior High. That is... crazy I guess. We were also trying to decide who he looks more like.... It's odd. When they get to a certain age, they're just them... He's just Zach. I don't really see either of you there anymore.

Crazy Lees said...

Hey not all the sevies! Zach looks so great and I lvoed seeing him in the hall all grown up! Thanks for helping Roo with her locker. Remember fam sticks together.

Jennifer said...

I hope he had a good first day and is enjoying school! I can't believe he is in 7th grade.

Jenny said...

it's hard to believe all of them are in jr. high. yikes! hope zach has a great year!