Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Little Bowser

I just had to share this picture of Bowser.

One Sunday morning after Jason left for meetings, I put Bowser up on the bed with me. He knows when Jason is gone he can get away with this. Of course it was a cold morning and I had my electric blanket on. When I got up to get ready for church, I but the quilt over him. Usually he does not like to have his face covered up. During Sunday School I came home because I was not feeling well and Bowser was STILL under the quilt. Usually when we leave the house he will get down and sleep on the couch. But I guess he was very comfortable and did not want to move. After I got home I uncovered his face and asked if he wanted to go out side. He just looked up at me like I was crazy and closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I think he stayed there for a couple of more hours. What a live Bowser has.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh how funny! how would it be to snuggle up in bed for a day? :)