Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vent Cleaning.

February 28, 2008

Today we had our vents in our home cleaned. I don't think it has ever been done. Jason came home early from work. I told him he had to take pics so I could scrapbook the event and post it on the blot. As you will soon see you can tell that we had lot of kids living in this house before we got here.


This was some of the JUNK that came up from our returns. You can see wood in there. I am sure that is from when the house was first built.
This is the cool brush that "Absorb Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning" uses to clean the vents. It has this cool brush that spins and a vacuum like attached to it.

This is some of the surprises that were found in the vent. Finger excluded. We also had sandwich bag, to bad there was no money in them. We are glad that we had this done. After it was over the house smelled great.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i've been considering having our vents cleaned. glad to hear you liked it. was it expensive?

Nate and Melinda said...

Hey -
That hacky sac looks awfully familiar. I hope that you are planning on sending it back...I have been looking for it for forever. For having eight kids living there you would think that there would be a lot more treats in those vents. I guess that my mom's hand and arm were an effective vent cleaning agent. Anyway, I got a kick out of your post.
Melinda (Mann) Cowan