Monday, June 23, 2008

A Proud Young Women Leader


May 24, 2008


This is a day that made me feel privilage to a Young Women President. This is Jen Echolos, now Bodell. She was one of my first Laurels I had when I became President several years ago. I always wondering what I was teaching the girls was sinking in. I guess itwas. Jen chose a long time ago that she wanted to get married in the Temple. She kept on the right track and made that goal. I am so proud of her and very thankful for the Young Women Program. Jason and I were able to go to the sealing and enjoy the Spirit that was there. President Perkins was the Sealer and it was so neat about how he talked about Prayer and how important it is in a marriage. Jen I hope you always remember this day and all the people that love you. Luv ya Sister T.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She looked so beautiful! I am glad you were able to share her special day.

Jenny said...

we've had a busy wedding season in on ward! how neat that you were able to be at jennifer's wedding.