Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Day of Elementary School

May 30, 2008

I cant believe it. Zach has finished Elementary School. I never wanted this day to come. He was very excited. The PTA made this day very special for the 6th graders. They put together a video yearbook of sorts and made a copy for each student. Then they organized a water party after school. From what I heard it was super fun.



This is our tradition pitcure. Zach on the last day of school with Bowser.
We take the pitcure in the same spot each year.

The last project he did as a sixth grader. Thread Art. I have this on my fireplace at home. It is the coolest thing.
This is Mr.Haderlie. Zach's 6th grade teacher. He was the BEST. We will be seeing alot more of him becasue he will be Zach's guitar teacher starting this week.
Zach, Skotie and Abby. The trio made it all 7 years together. Actually 8 years because they went to preschool together. All the mom's cant beleive they will be heading to Jr. High. They are excited, but me I am scared to death. They got a little taste of Jr. High these last two weeks because they attended a math camp to help them get ready for Alegbra.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on finishing 6th grade! I'll have to come check out his art sometime - it looks cool.

Jenny said...

i saw part of the party at the park. it looked like a lot of fun. i can't believe this group of kids is going on to jr. high. can they really be that old?