Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My BIG News!!!

I know that I am STILL not caught up with my blog. I still have about 5 events that I want to post. I am hoping soon I will be done. I just had to share my excited news of the day. Some of you know that I have been having problems with my bill from Qwest. They keep charging me to much for my internet. So each month I call, they give me a credit, but then the next month I am still charged the wrong amount. Well after 10 months of doing this. I called Bill Gehphart. For those of you who do not know who he is, he works as a consumer reporter for channel 2 here in SLC. People write him and tell him the problems they are having with companies and he helps you get them resolved. WELL he called me today and I am being interviewed on Friday. I dont know if my segment will make it on TV or to the cutting room floor, but I will keep everyone informed.

Yea for me!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

ooooooo soooo cool. I loved that part of the news there. I was a little sad when we moved that we didn't have the same thing here. I hope you get it!!! Down with Qwest!!! You can tell him that Qwest charged us for months on end for out of area (not long distance) calling which we told them repeatedly we didn't want. Same deal as you. I really hope it works out for you. GOOD LUCK!

Jennifer said...

Way to go! I hope we get to see you on TV.

Jenny said...

good luck w/ that. i'm convinced all phone/internet companies are crooked. i get so frustrated dealing w/ them. i hope you win this round!