Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oremfest Parade

June 14, 2008

After the bike ride, we came home and headed to the parade that Orem City does for Oremfest. I have to say this years parade was not very good. I think next year I will enter my car and put a poster on it and throw candy. I know that this is a tradition and I do love going.



This stormtrooper was walking around advertising for a computer company. Since Zach and Dallin are BIG StarWars fans, they asked if they could get a pitcure with him. Notice that his sidekick made sure that his advertisment was in the pic.
Here is the gang. Our family was there, with my sister and her family, Debi and the kids, with thier friend Heather. Todd and Crytal with their family. The tree we were by kept getting us wet. We could not figure it out.
Of course, my favorite part of the parade are the floats. I think every city in Utah County had their Royality float in the parade. My favorite was Lindon City. I did not get a very good pic of it, so go to Debi & Scott blog to see it and see what Debi put. This is my second favorite, so I will post this one.
p.s. Watch for us next year in the parade.

2 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Thanks for contiuing the tradtion with us! We love you! and I know....bagpipes!

Jenny said...

we missed this one - i love parades, but we were wiped out that evening. last year i thought the parade was disappointing. so did the kids. maybe next year will be better.