Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally

Ithink I am caught up. I will be doing my post dedicated to Zach after I find some pics that I want to use. As for that you can see that we have been very busy. Since the beginning of April, Glenda has been in Washington, Idaho, Northern & Southern Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado and Wyoming. I am leaving again on Saturday to head to Coloardo again. Of course most of these states have been for vacations or family gatherings, so I cant complain. My goal is to stay caught up on this blog. We bought a laptop so it will be a little easier. Computer time is hard to get these days. Jason is the Excutive Secretary to the Bishop and is always typing some meeting notes a couple of times a week. We are always busy with something,but I am greatful for everything in my life.

If you have not caught up on my posting, you will have to go back a little in old blogs. I have posted several this week and several of them have gone into the "old posting"

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you caught up! It was fun to see what you have been up to the last few months.

Jenny said...

glad to see all the new posts. i've been behind on reading/commenting, but i think i'm almost caught up, too. :)