Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Trauma

Sunday September 28, 2008

Ok this weekend has not been my weekend for the blog. As you can see I have really messed up my blog. My favorite background blog site has been down. It was up for about 5 minutes today, so I tried to download on that Jason really liked and it worked but then all of my side bars moved to the bottom. I even had Debi working on it last night to try a different blog background site. She had a really cute one, but I could not see it when I logged back in, but she could on her computer. I know weird. (thanks for the help Deb) So I have decided to leave it again for the eveing and TRY and work on it tomorrow. If anyone has any tips or other great background blog sites I would love to hear your comments. I have some new post to put on, but I cant until Ihave a cute background. I know weird again.

HELP!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Glenda, I hate it when I can't get something working on my blog. It is so frustrating. I hope that you can get it figured out. My background in from Pyzam and I have never had a problem with it. However, I don't think it is as easy as other sites to change later withouth deleting stuff on the sidebar..........so I don't know. Good luck! Love you!

Lynette said...

You might need to make the side bars smaller. You could try messing around with the HTML codes. Just write down what the settings used to be. My sister gets her backgrounds at cutest blog on the block. Have you tried that? If you need help messing with the HTML, let me know. I set up a blog for someone else and did a lot of messing. :)

Jennifer said...

Your blog looks great right now so I am guessing you got it all figured out. :)