Monday, October 6, 2008

Zach gets his Star

As you can see I have fixed my blog. Thanks to Debi for all the help. I kind of like it, but hopefully when I get ready to change it again, I will not mess it up again. It took to long to fix it that is was almost the end of THE TOLMAN TRIO

September 28, 2008

Zach is moving right along in Scouts. He earned his Star last week at our Ward Court of Honor. This past summer he has started alot of merit badges, but has not quite finished them all. Most of his summer was preparing for those two backpacking trips that the Scouts took. As parents, we are very proud of him and he well on his way to his Eagle. He has his project figured out already, he just has to get his Life and then we can start working on it. He wants to wait and do his project after his Grandparents get home from their mission.


I fianlly got all of his Merit Badges on his Sash. We realized that the sash is to BIG and hangs to his knees. So I will try and figure out how to twick it.

A Proud Mom. I love this part of the program. I even remembered to wear my Mothers Necklace for his Star pin. I love how this necklace is looking.
I think the Star pin is my favorite so far.Br. Farley presenting the award to Zach

2 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations zach!

Lana said...

Way to go Zach! I am so proud of him. I am serving in the Scouts now and Scouts is alot of fun! I am excited for Noah to get to do it.
By the way, I am glad you got your blog background figured out. It looks really cute!