Monday, December 8, 2008

Old Age meets New Age

OK during Thanksgiving Zach took his Wii to Denver. We thought we would try and get Grandma and Grandpa to bowl on the Wii. We really didnt think they would go for it, but they did and I had to laugh all day. You have to realize that my mom is 66 and my step dad Berney is 79. I think they both went pro by the end of the day. I know that these are a little dark. But they are funny.



Berney


You will have to turn your head on this one, but this is the funniest.
Mom the Bowler

Well for now the Tolmans are somewhat caught up. I hope to hear from you all. I am sorry that I have not posted comments on alot of you. I am trying to catch up. We will play a tag. If you leave a comment I will comment back to you.

3 comments:

Christi said...

You don't have to comment on ours, but I have to laugh. I hinted to my mom about playing Wii and uh.. yeah.

Jennifer said...

I love the videos. I am glad they enjoyed playing!

Deanna said...

The Wii makes fools of us all! Deanna