Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we all headed to Denver. I went out a couple of days early to help out Liz and then Jason and Zach flew out on Tuesday night. Here are a couple of pics from the Thankful Day. We had alot of food and fun. We were sad to hear that we lost our great friend Irene Brewer to Breast Cancer. She passed away Thanksgiving morning. I am Thankful that I knew her and she was part of my life.

The Gang. Berney, Mom, Max, Chris, Jason, Glenda and Zach. Liz was taking the pitcure.
Liz and Chris. Our Host and Hostess
The Boys
Liz and Chris got a new kitchen This a cupboard that did not have much in it and Max found it. As you can see he loves it in there. I guess I should have bought them child locks for Christmas.
The last day we were in town, we went out to see my Grandma at the nursing home. I have to say she looks great. This is a great place for her. She has great friends, CNA's and nursed taking good care of her.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you had a great trip and your turkey looks very yummy.