Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We are HERE!!!

We are here. Life has been crazy. Plus a new computer, a new camera has made it a little hard to get my pitcurs organized. I am hoping this week to get caught up. I do follow all of your blogs when I have a minute to look. Just no time for comments. That is probably why no ones make comments on our post. I understand. But would love to hear from you all. The Tolman's

p.s. Holidays were good. I will have an Christmas Eve ER story when I get caught up. But all is well now.

8 comments:

Kim said...

it's good to know you are alive.

Lynette said...

I was wondering about you...glad you're all okay. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you at least have time to check in on everyone else. It will be fun to hear about your adventures when you have time.

Lana said...

Hi guys! I just wanted to say Hi and tell you that we loved your christmas letter and pictures. So great!!
Glenda, I know what you mean about not having time to comment. It can be hard to take the time, but I always read your blog and love it.
I just wanted to say that those pictures and video of your parents playing the Wii are adorable. I loved it.
I can't beleive that Zach has bigger feet then his Dad. They grow up too fast!!!
Congratulations to Jason for the biking. I am so amazed!!!
I also went to Body Worlds and loved it too!
Anyway, we love you guys. Miss you!
Love, Lana

Jenny said...

congrats ont he new computer and camera! have fun w/ them.

Deanna said...

Hello there stranger! Good to see you are hanging in there. Our site is teamcoates.blogspot.com if you get a chance!! Deanna

Unknown said...

Can’t wait to see your new posts with the new camera :)… thank you for all your help with the “R” word. I appreciate you guys!!

Marci said...

yay for you with the new camera and computer! soo fun, i'll bet. it was good to get your christmas letter so we could see what you've been up to.:D