Friday, February 20, 2009

IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!! WATCH OUT

I know, I know. I am behind again. No I did not get our Christmas Eve ER story on, so if you want to know about it, I guess you will have to and see us.


But once again, Jason has had another procedure. Not a major one, but a very interesting one. For a couple of years he has had a fatty pocket below his rib cage. The last couple of months it has really bothered him, so he decided to have it removed. This is the finding of the pain.



Good news is that it is not cancerous or anything, just FAT!!!!!
P.S. Zach was our photographer and he loved watching every minute of the procedure. Could he be the next DR. TOLMAN!!!!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Amazing that something so little can cause such pain!

Jenny said...

yikes. glad jason is okay.