Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I was in Denver for Valentines Day. No I was not with my sweet husband, but he is my number one VALENTINE!!!!

Chris took us all out for a great dinner at a steak house. It was GREAT!!!

So here is my date for Valentines.



My little Max. He was the perfect date, except he got tired by dessert. I told him on the way home he was a great date, but he should not make it a habit to have his dad pay for his dates.

Mom and Berney. My mom had surgery two days later. So this was her last good meal for a couple of days. Glad to report she is doing AWESOME!! We love you Mom & Berney

Our Valentine Host and Hostess. Chris and Liz. Thanks again for a great evening.


3 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

sUCH A CUE LITTLE BOY...cHRIS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MAX!!!
j/k
Emma and I just asng a little song about how cue little Max is!

Deanna said...

Glad to see you are doing well.

Jenny said...

glad your mom is doing well after her surgery. looks like a nice valentines day. :)