Sunday, July 6, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged

Debi tagged me so I will play:
I will list 3 joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 obsessions or collections, and 3 surprising facts!
I usually don't do these things but since it was on the blog I will.
Look for the 3 people who I tagged and If you are tagged answers the same questions and tag 3 more people!LETS PLAY!
JOYS
1. My Family including Bowser
2. When I really feel the Spirit
3. Having things organized. It is joyful because I am not good at this, but when I do get something organized I am super excited.

Fears
1. Thunder & Lighting
2. Spiders
3. Having something blown in my face. That is why I do not ski. I hate that I cant breath with the wind in my face.

Goals
1. To lose 20 pounds.
2. Stay organized. I don't think this will ever happen. Keep your fingers crossed.
3. Learn an instrument


Obsessions/Collections
1. My hands cant be dirty. I am always washing them or using hand sanitizer.
2. Shopping. I love to go shopping mainly clothes
2. When I concentrate I always have my tongue sticking out.
3. I have a huge collection of frogs. I started to collect them when I was a teeenager. They were not popular like they are now, so I have some pretty neat ones in my collection.

That was hard so here are the 3 lucky Ladies....Gwen, Marci & Lana...your are IT!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love hand sanitizer! And I disagree with you - I think you are always very organized. Thanks for playing - it was fun to learn more about you.

Crazy Lees said...

You are so silly..I do know how much it means to you to become organized!

Jenny said...

you always have cute clothes, so your shopping pays off. :)

it's fun to learn a little more about you. :)

The Stradling 5 said...

O.K. I'm it! I'll work on those answers when I have a minute!

Unknown said...

I agree with Jennifer and Jenny, it is great to learn more about you. FUN TIMES :)