Sunday, July 6, 2008

Max turns 1

June 28, 2008


Max turned 1 years old today. Most of his day was spent in the car. I drove to Denver to take my sister back home. Becasue he was one we were able to turn his carseat around so he could face the front. He loved that. He got alot more attention.
After driving for 8 hours we went to my mom's house and had dinner and CAKE!!!
During one of our stops, I let Max out so he could move around alittle bit. It looks like he was ready to go.

Opening presents!! He loved riping the paper once he figured it out.
The Birthday Boy and his cake!!!
YUMMY!! After the cake eating it was off to the bathtub. The water turned yellow instantly. After that we went to my sisters house and bedtime of Max.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Max is so cute and it looks like he had a great time with his cake.

Jenny said...

what a cutie. looks like he enjoyed his birthday!