Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Sister and her Family

As many of you know, my sister was here for 4 weeks. She came out for Zach's ordination and was only going to stay 2 weeks. Well it turned into 4 and we had a great time.
Here are some pictures that we took of Max and the family while they were here.


At the pool. Max LOVES the water!!!
A cute family picture.
Liz & Chris
Like I said before, Max loves the water!!!


Thanks for all spending time with us Liz and Max. We enjoyed Chris when he was here too. Hope you come back soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you had a nice visit. I love when family comes.

The Stradling 5 said...

Your nephew is so darling! I'm excited to see Max grow. And, I'm excited that Liz is finally a mom.
I'm sure he truly did love having his seat turned around. Those little kids hate being strapped in so tight in order to be safe. So, it's fun when they can interact a bit more, as they ride along.